CFWebtools is location in Omaha, NE, but we have a large number of remote employees and contractors. If you are interested,read the job posting at the link above and contact us.
A couple highlights:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you allow telecommuting? Yes all our development positions are full-time remote positions.
- What sort of dev environment can I expect? We are en eclipse shop and rely on SVN, Jenkins, and an agile like approach to development. Having said that, as an outsource development company we frequently integrate with external teams. That means you can't always predict everything about the approach for the project you are working on.
- What Industries are you working in? We have sites we develop and maintain in the Financial sector (stocks, options, commodities, retirement planning and management etc.), Insurance, Medical, Pharmaceutical, retail sales, real estate, etc. We have a very broad client list.
- Will I get to meet the Muse? Yes of course... you'll be sick of me inside of two weeks.
- Do you use frameworks? Yes - all of them all the way back to Fusebox 2. We work on new projects in common frameworks like FW/1 or DI/1, but we also support a host of legacy applications done on custom frameworks or with no framework at all.
I've been with CF Webtools since December of 2010 and it's a good place to work.